Missed the purpose of this blog? Click HERE!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

...fluffy orange fruit dip... pg. 9

Yesterday my mom and I were throwing a baby shower for a friend. We were getting the fruit ready to put on the tray, when I was just thinking, I wish there was something else we could serve with this. I immediately remembered there was a recipe in my fancy schmancy cookbook for fruit dip! My sister ran to the store for ingredients, and in no time flat we had DELICIOUS dip for our beautiful fruit tray! This seriously was sooo easy.

After I made it, my mom and I were 'testing' it... Then my mom made the comment, "why do you need fruit? Just grab a spoon!"

Yes, it's THAT good!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks so good. I went out and bought the book from your recommendation. I've been on vacation and will have to pull it out and try some recipes.

Mary Kelly said...

It looks so pretty with all the fruit! I hope the baby shower went well.