Missed the purpose of this blog? Click HERE!

Monday, February 13, 2012

...caramelized green beans... pg.188

You can find this recipe HERE




I love green beans. but I honestly never cook them because I don't know how. I remember 2 summers ago, I was so proud of myself cause I bought a big bag full of green beans from a farmers market, for super cheap. I got home, cooked up a batch... and threw them out. They were nasty! Bitter, and just not good. I just don't know how to cook green beans! Sad...




Now I do!



These beans are sooo flavorful, and crunchy, yet soft, and the bacon just adds such a nice salty flavor! So scrumptious! I even got my son to eat them! :)




okay, this picture is a little scary. I totally over cooked the onions. But my husband and I don't like onions anyway, so we didn't care.

No comments: