Missed the purpose of this blog? Click HERE!

Friday, March 23, 2012

...french bread, hoagies, and sandwich rolls... pg. 32

you can find this recipe HERE

I've actually made this recipe about 100 times. It's the recipe used for the cheesy garlic bread swirls. but I've never made it into actual french bread, or hoagies. I had some left over meatballs, and thought, "Huh, maybe I could make meatball sandwiches". Well my friends, that's exactly what I did.






the loaf on the left is very large. I knew we couldn't eat that many loaves in one sitting. So I made a bigger one to freeze for later use. :)



I have never made meatball subs, nor do I usually order them places. In fact, now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever had one. These were really good! The bread was very tasty, good texture. I would definitely use this recipe again for future bread uses.

No comments: